The Stand Up Paddle (SUP) is in fact the ancestor of surfing. In the 1950s, the famous beach boys used it to move along the beach while watching the bathers from above.
Today, SUP is practiced in different ways:
- The "Cruising", that keeps the friendly and relaxing side of this sport
- The "Race" for the most athletic
- The "SUP Surfing" which consists of surfing but with a SUP instead of a surfboard
So there is something for everyone!
In addition, we are fortunate enough to be the largest paddle rental centre in Europe, so we have all kinds of paddles to suit all types of practice.
The Surfshop offers you the latest and best equipment. If you want to buy your own equipment, we will advise you on what is best for you!
If you wish to buy your SUP from us, it is possible! We sell new inflatable SUPs from Fanatik, Starboard and Naish.
For groups we also offer you to rent our SUP polo field to spend unforgettable moments with your family, friends or colleagues.
- 120 sfr/h for 6 SUP
- Including paddle, ball and pitch
- + 90 sfr/h for the arbitrator
SUP L and SUP XL
If you want to enjoy a moment on the water with several people, book our SUP L or our SUP XL!
The capacities are the following:
- SUP L, maximum 4 adults
- SUP XL, maximum 6 adults
- 3 children under the age of 12 years old count as 2 adults